• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kellyvan93

kellyvan93

Mình mới tham gia

• Thành viên mới
  • 8 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 22 April 2011 - 08:35 PM

Just like a go-go-go-ghostWatch me go-go-go-ghostNow I'm gone in your photographI bet you wish you could get me backNow I'm stuck in your memoryA mistaken identityWhat's her name?What's she like?Does she know that you'll never treat her right?What's her name?What's she like?Do you leave her in the middle of the night?You act like you just saw a ghostI watch you getting way too closeNow I know why you're never thereNow I know so it's my turn to disappearYou act like you just saw a ghostI caught you (Caught you)Now I knowNow I know why you're never thereNow it's my turn, watch me disappearJust like a go-go-go-ghostWatch me go-go-go-ghostThe only gift that you ever gaveWas that you let me just get awayI hope I haunt you in every dreamAnd you feel a little miseryWhat's her name?What's she like?I should warn her that you'll never do her rightAll your gamesAll your liesI need to tell her maybe I can change her mindYou act like you just saw a ghostI watch you getting way too closeNow I know why you're never thereNow I know so it's my turn to disappearYou act like you just saw a ghostI caught you (Caught you)Now I knowNow I know why you're never there (Never there)Now it's my turn, watch me disappearJust like a go-go-go-ghostWatch me go-go-go-ghostJust like a go-go-go-ghostWatch me go-go-go-ghostNow you see meNow you don'tYou must've thought I'd never goThanks to you I'm taking back my soulYou act like you just saw a ghostI watch you getting way too closeNow I know why you're never there (Never there)Now I know so it's my turn to disappear (Disappear)You act like you just saw a ghostI caught you (Caught you)Now I knowNow I know why you're never there (Never there)Now it's my turn, watch me disappearJust like a go-go-go-ghostWatch me go-go-go-ghostJust like a go-go-go-ghostWatch me go-go-go-ghostJust like a go-go-go-ghostWatch me go-go-go-ghostJust like a go-go-go-ghostWatch me go-go-go-ghost

0 người đang đọc chủ đề này

0 thành viên, 0 khách, 0 thành viên ẩn