• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nguyễn Lão Gia

Nguyễn Lão Gia

Mình mới tham gia

• Thành viên mới
  • 1 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 14 September 2011 - 12:25 AM

Mình có 3 ca khúc, nhờ các bạn dịch dùm mình ^^1. Salt - Lizz WrightHow can you lose your song? When you have sung it for so long? How can you forget your dance, your dance When THAT dance is all you ever had? It must be, it must be true You can’t SEPARATE THE TWO Oh no, you can’t It’s impossible to do JUST like the salt in the stew Oh my, it’s all A part of you One thing that life cannot do Life can’t do it NO It can’t take your song from you So when life brings a chance, a chance For you to give your part, TO give your part away Don’t just stand there FEELING scared Don’t be afraid 'Cause there could be a treasure right there Now listen, listen to THE truth It does not matter, doesn’t matter what TO do Still gonna BE you Just like the salt in the stew Yeah, it’s all A part of you And one thing, the one thing that life cannot do Hey, hey, hey, can’t do it NO It can´t take your song from you Life can’t take it, you DON’T give it Life can’t take it It can´t take your song from you2. For no season - Joanna Wang put on your shoespeople used to tell menow the think it's like a styleof some kind or somethinghow do I explain thatI just don't believe inall this purposely forthe world's perception of methis is only rubbish put eloquentlylike all the gothic poetrykids are writingfrom the high school sceneHey let's start runningfor no reasonlet's start laughingwithout any jokeswhen did we need excuese to do what we do I won't explain myselfthat's rightwe can go outwatch a movieclimb out my windowin the middle of the nightand when the world's asleep we shall dance like mad amusement onlywould't you agree that sounds niceso you mean you justdon't like wearing shoesI've got sweety feetI think I've made my pointif you truly like it thenit won't mean a thingif it's a trend or if it's bannedby the fashion policeall the things I do I don't do them for youI'm not down to earth notplanning to beit's all hypocrisy3. Good night - Melody Gardotclose your eyes and just sleep tightill lie awake and watch you dreamto be sure that all of your dreams are pureMy dear dont you worry bout a thingill be near to you all nightand through the eveningill be by your sideso Goodniteclose your eyes and just sleep tightill lie awake and watch you dreamto be sure that all of your dreams are pure(whistles)while you slumberin case you ever wonderif a summer breeze just brushed your cheekknow its meAnd Goodniteclose your eyes and just sleep tightill lie awake and watch you dreamto be sure that all of your dreams are pure.

#2 dual1

dual1

Đang tập nghe nhạc

• Thành viên thứ thiệt
  • 48 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 15 September 2011 - 10:44 AM

@nguyenquanghoccopy: đọc cái comment của bạn mà cười chết, nghe như sống lại thời "cách mạng", "đồng khởi" zay. "Tầng lớp", "giai cấp", "đồng chí" hà...Nhân tiện, đồng chí thuộc tầng lớp nào zay? Mình thuộc tầng lớp "intelligentsia"@Nguyễn Lão Giai: chịu khó rèn tiếng anh xíu đi bạn rồi dịch nó theo cảm xúc của mình, chớ thiếu gì người dịch cho bạn. Thiếu chi công cụ dịch dùm bạn (google translate, translateit, stardict,...). Nhưng mà bạn dịch mới là của bạn

Bài viết này được chỉnh sửa bởi dual1: 15 September 2011 - 10:47 AM

0 người đang đọc chủ đề này

0 thành viên, 0 khách, 0 thành viên ẩn