• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HiepKhachHanh

HiepKhachHanh

Nghiện rồi !

• Thành viên thứ thiệt
  • 378 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 22 October 2011 - 10:52 AM

Chào các bạn. Cảm giác yêu đơn phương một người thật là khó chịu. Ở xa..lại càng khó chịu hơn nữa. Gửi đến các bạn một bản của Tracy Chapman.Lời bài hát nó toát lên hết những gì ta cần muốn gửi gắm rồi...If you wait for me then I'll come for youAlthough I've traveled farI always hold a place for you in my heartIf you think of meIf you miss me once in awhileThen I'll return to youI'll return and fill that space in your heart RememberingYour touchYour kissYour warm embraceI'll find my way back to youIf you'll be waitingIf you dream of me like I dream of youIn a place that's warm and darkIn a place where I can feel the beating of your heart RememberingYour touchYour kissYour warm embraceI'll find my way back to youIf you'll be waitingI've longed for you And I have desiredTo see your face your smileTo be with you wherever you are RememberingYour touchYour kissYour warm embraceI'll find my way back to youPlease say you'll be waiting Together againIt would feel so good to beIn your armsWhere all my journeys endIf you can make a promise If it's one that you can keepI vow to come for youIf you wait for me And say you'll holdA place for me in your heart.A place for me in your heart.A place for me in your heart.A place for me in your heart.

#2 dual1

dual1

Đang tập nghe nhạc

• Thành viên thứ thiệt
  • 48 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 24 October 2011 - 03:13 PM

sao mà nhạc của Tracy Chapman lúc nào cũng buồn quá hà...Can I hold you 2night..

#3 pletcherehf

pletcherehf

Mình mới tham gia

• Thành viên mới
  • 2 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 31 October 2011 - 04:52 AM

Your future awaits with the new constrained edition colour assortment from GHD! As you presently know, GHD is one of the prime leaders of hair items in the United kingdom and all the way through the entire world. With tons of superstar followers ranging from Gwyneth Paltrow to Madonna, GHD solutions are the Must HAVE accessories of the second! And now, with their new color collection, YOU can be the superstar chat of the town! In amazing new colours like "Blue Serenity" (a deep turquoise), "Purple Indulgence" (a luscious violet), and "Red Lust" (an electrical red), you will make your pals (and in particular your enemies!) sense "Green Envy" (a radiant green)! Each hip styler happens finish with a warmth resistant color matching quilted styler pouch, a attractive black circumstance, and cost-free subsequent day delivery so you can begin getting styled proper away! Each and every colour is wealthy, awesome shade to match your outfit, components, and even your mood! These distinctive stylers occur with superior ceramic heaters, assuring that you have the newest technology for the greatest warmth and shine for your hair. The product also characteristics automobile snooze GHD Hair Straightener mode, which offers you reassurance that the unit will flip off when idle for 30 minutes. With universal voltage, your styler can go wherever that you go! A 2 year guarantee ensures you will adore this styler and it will be safeguarded must anything at all go incorrect. This solution is not just for straight, long hair patterns, and can be GHD IV Styler Collection employed on any length or texture for any glance you desire. Generate a beautiful head of curls or waves, get large volume and attractive major hair, or use to straighten to a ideal glossy end. And the finest point about the styler? You GHD Classical collection can consider it with you for any glance on the go! Go from day to night in a flash, or convey it along for a speedy touch up when you are out on the city. And, as with all GHD merchandise, you can rest simple recognizing that you are receiving a high excellent solution for extended lasting benefits. Obtain your future - new Hair Straightener from GHD!

#4 tea wind

tea wind

Mình mới tham gia

• Thành viên mới
  • 1 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 15 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

một bài hát nhẹ nhàng sâu lắng !!!! nge thử đi bạn,mình thích bài này (promise me- beverly craven) !!!

Bài viết này được chỉnh sửa bởi tea wind: 16 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

0 người đang đọc chủ đề này

0 thành viên, 0 khách, 0 thành viên ẩn