• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Ambition

Ambition

Mình mới tham gia

• Thành viên mới
  • 15 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 03 August 2005 - 02:51 PM

Topic này để mời cả nhà thưởng thức những bản Ballad điển hình của dòng nhạc Rock . NUMBER 1Đầu tiên là 1 bản ballad được công nhận là bản Ballad hay nhất thế khỉ 20, và có đoạn solo Guitar là 1 trong 100 solo guitar đỉnh nhất qua mọi thời đại : November Rain - Gun 'n Roses( Bản ballad của dòng Metal Ballad Rock )When I look into your eyesI can see a love restrainedBut darlin' when I hold youDon't you know I feel the same'Cause nothin' lasts foreverAnd we both know hearts can changeAnd it's hard to hold a candleIn the cold November rainWe've been through this auch a long long timeJust tryin' to kill the painBut lovers always come and lovers always goAn no one's really sure who's lettin' go todayWalking awayIf we could take the timeto lay it on the lineI could rest my headJust knowin' that you were mineAll mineSo if you want to love methen darlin' don't refrainOr I'll just end up walkin'In the cold November rainDo you need some time...on your ownDo you need some time...all aloneEverybody needs some time...on their ownDon't you know you need some time...all aloneI know it's hard to keep an open heartWhen even friends seem out to harm youBut if you could heal a broken heartWouldn't time be out to charm youSometimes I need some time...on myownSometimes I need some time...all aloneEverybody needs some time...on their ownDon't you know you need some time...all aloneAnd when your fears subsideAnd shadows still remainI know that you can love meWhen there's no one left to blameSo never mind the darknessWe still can find a way'Cause nothin' lasts foreverEven cold November rainDon't ya think that you need somebodyDon't ya think that you need someoneEverybody needs somebodyYou're not the only oneYou're not the only one

#2 Ambition

Ambition

Mình mới tham gia

• Thành viên mới
  • 15 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 03 August 2005 - 02:58 PM

NUMBER 2Bài thứ 2 là bản Ballad của dòng Heavy Metal , có đoạn guitar dạo đầu nghe hay lắm :Goodbye to romance - Ozzy OsbourneYesterday has been and goneTommorow will I find the sunOr will it rainEverybody's having funExcept me, I'm the lonely oneI live in shameI say goodbye to romance, yeahGoodbye to friends, I tell youGoodbye to all the pastI guess that we'll meetWe'll meet in the endI've been the king, I've been the clownNow broken wings can't hold me downI'm free againThe jester with the broken crownIt won't be me this time aroundTo love in vainI say goodbye to romance, yeahGoodbye to friends, I tell youGoodbye to all the pastI guess that we'll meetWe'll meet in the endAnd I feel the time is rightAlthough I know that you just might say to meWhat'cha gonna doWhat'cha gonna doBut I have to take this chance goodbyeTo friends and to romanceAnd to all of youAnd to all of youCome on nowI say goodbye to romance, yeahGoodbye to friends, I tell youGoodbye to all the pastI guess that we'll meetWe'll meet in the endAnd the weather's looking fineAnd I think the sun will shine againAnd I feel I've cleared my mindAll the past is left behind againI say goodbye to romance, yeahGoodbye to friends, I tell youGoodbye to all the pastI guess that we'll meetWe'll meet in the end

#3 Ambition

Ambition

Mình mới tham gia

• Thành viên mới
  • 15 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 03 August 2005 - 03:04 PM

NUMBER 3Bài thứ 3 là bản Ballad của dòng Power Metal, bài này chắc quen lắm ai cũng biết nhưng ko biết là của 1 band Rock thôi :Forever - StratovariusArtist: Stratovarius Album: Episode I stand alone in the darknessthe winter of my life came so fastmemories go back to childhoodto days I still recallOh how happy I was thenthere was no sorrow there was no painwalking through the green fieldssunshine in my eyesIm still there everywhereIm the dust in the windIm the star in the northern skyI never stayed anywhereIm the wind in the treeswould you wait for me forever ?

#4 Ambition

Ambition

Mình mới tham gia

• Thành viên mới
  • 15 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 03 August 2005 - 03:16 PM

NUMBER 4Bài thứ 4 là bản Ballad của dòng Metal OperaBelieve - SavatageArtist: SavatageAlbum: Edge Of Thorns So after all these one night standsYou've ended up with heart in handA child aloneOn your ownRetreatingRegretful for the things you're notAnd all dreams you haven't gotWithout a homeA heart of stoneLies bleedingAnd for all the roads you followedAnd for all you did not findAnd for all the things you had to leave behindI am the wayI am the lightI am the dark inside the nightI hear your hopesI feel your dreamsAnd in the darkI hear your screamsDon't turn awayJust take my handAnd when you make your final standI'll be right thereI'll never leaveAll I ask of youBelieveYour childhood eyes were so intenseWhile bartering your innocenceFor bits of stringGrown-up wingsYou neededBut when you had to add them upYou found that they were not enoughTo get you inPay for sins repeatedAnd for all the years you borrowedAnd for all the tears you criedAnd for all the fears you had to keep insideI am the wayI am the lightI am the dark inside the nightI hear your hopesI feel your dreamsAnd in the darkI hear your screamsDon't turn awayJust take my handAnd when you make your final standI'll be right thereI'll never leaveAnd all I ask of you isBelieve

#5 Ambition

Ambition

Mình mới tham gia

• Thành viên mới
  • 15 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 03 August 2005 - 04:33 PM

NUMBER 5Bài thứ 5 là 1 bản Ballad của dòng Progessive MetalAnother Day - Dream TheaterArtist: Dream TheaterAlbum: Images And Words (1992)Words: PetrucciLive another dayClimb a little higherFind another reason to stayAshes in your handsMercy in your eyesIf you're searching for a silentsky...You won't find it hereLook another wayYou won't find it hereSo die another dayThe coldness of this wordsThe message in his silence,"Face the candle to thewind..."This distance in my voiceIsn't leaving you a choiceSo if you're looking for a timeto run away...You won't find it hereLook another wayYou won't find it hereSo try another dayThey took pictures of ourdreamsRan to hide behind the stairsAnd said maybe when it's rightfor you, they'll fallBut if they don't come downResist the need to pull them inAnd throw them awayBetter to save the mysteryThan surrender to the secretYou won't find it hereLook another wayYou won't find it hereSo try another day

#6 Ambition

Ambition

Mình mới tham gia

• Thành viên mới
  • 15 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 03 August 2005 - 04:37 PM

NUMBER 6Bài thứ 6 là 1 bản tình ca mà bất kì ai là 1 Rockfan cũng đã từng nghe qua , của dòng Power MetalForever And One - HelloweenWhat can I do?Will I be getting through?Now that I must try to leave it all behindDid you see what you have done to me?So hard to justifySlowly it's passing byForever and one I will miss youHowever, I kiss youYet againWay down in NeverlandSo hard I was tryingTomorrow I'll still be cryingHow could you hide your liesYour liesHere I amSeeing you once againMy mind's so far awayMy heart's so close to stayToo proud to fightI'm walking back into nightWill I ever find someone to believe?Forever and one I will miss youHowever, I kiss youYet againWay down in NeverlandSo hard I was tryingTomorrow I'll still be cryingHow could you hide your liesYour lies

#7 Ambition

Ambition

Mình mới tham gia

• Thành viên mới
  • 15 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 03 August 2005 - 04:41 PM

NUMBER 7Bài thứ 7 là 1 bản Ballad của dòng Melodic DeathAuctioned - Dark Tranquillityoutsmart the feverand take us farther fromthe killing life in capsulesa life that can't belongif i wake up dead to the worldwith the helm at my commandthe reaching out of this faced tomorrow in the 11th hourbeckoned closernow as nightfall sends its gracequeue to enter the insatiable idealslam it shutbut the portal pounding lingerswhat it is, is time undonei cannot falter in this security of labourwas i supposed to believe?where did i sign?did i missthe auction?where my lifewhere did i sign?did i miss the auction?went the half milewondered when the resolution would comelife became too soliddiluted by the essence of denialcaught in fire's eyeoh, the self and the filter that is imy lip was venom, words formed in my mouthand hid beneath the tonguenever to benever to be seenwhere did i sign?did i missthe auction?where my lifewhere did i sign?did i miss the auction?was i supposed to believe?where did i sign?did i missthe auction?where my lifewhere did i sign?did i miss the auction?where my lifewhere did i sign?did i miss the auction?where my lifewhere did i sign?did i miss the auction where my life went by the club?Posted Image

#8 Ambition

Ambition

Mình mới tham gia

• Thành viên mới
  • 15 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 03 August 2005 - 05:04 PM

NUMBER 8Bài thứ 8 là 1 bản nhạc nhẹ nhàng du dương của dòng Gothic RockForever Autumn - Lake Of TearsSo, the season of the fall beginsDown the crossroads in a sleepy little innBy the fire when the sun goes downBut the night becomes youAnd the secrets of the rainForever autumnAnd the season of the fall beginsOut the nightlands when the thunderstorm sets inThe secrets clear in the cloudy nightBut the night becomes youAnd the secrets of the rain, they will stay the sameAnd the time will come soon With the secrets of the rain, and the storm againComing closer every day, forever autumnAnd the season of the fall beginsPast the passingbell, past willow磗 weepingA ripple forms on the brinks of timeBut the night becomes youAnd the secrets of the rain, they will stay the sameAnd the time will come soon With the secrets of the rain, and the storm againComing closer every day, forever autumn

#9 Ambition

Ambition

Mình mới tham gia

• Thành viên mới
  • 15 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 03 August 2005 - 05:17 PM

NUMBER 9Bài thứ 9 là 1 bản nhạc nói về 1 mối tình tay 3 , về tình yêu thứ 2 trong cuộc đời của dòng Progessive MetalSecond Love - Pain Of SalvationDay after day Nothing's changed you're far awayBut I need you to know that I can't sleep anymore By the nightsNight after night The stars are shining so brightThough our pain is larger than the universe tonightI want you to know I can't sleep anymoreBy the nights By the nightsDay after day I want you to say That you're mine You are mineYear after year Tear after tear I feel like my heart will break in two You came like a wind I couldn't defend You cut my heart so deeply The scars won't mendI'll never believe in love anymore After this After this Can never change or rearrange What we lost What we lost[Gildenlow]Time after time I am wasting my time Living in a past where I was strong But now I am gone I leave no shadow when I'm aloneI'll stay forever in my dreams where you are nearWant you to know I can't sleep anymore By the nights By the nights Day after day I want you to say That you're mineYou are mine

#10 changtraihaybuon

changtraihaybuon

Ko thể thiếu âm nhạc

• Thành viên thứ thiệt
  • 579 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 03 August 2005 - 09:37 PM

câu bài đó à bạn ơi , nếu đã viết thì cũng phải phân tích chứ viết thế thì ở đây ai cũng viết được cả ,thật vô vị ,những cũng phải cảm ơn bạn

0 người đang đọc chủ đề này

0 thành viên, 0 khách, 0 thành viên ẩn