• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 phomua

phomua

Đang tập nghe nhạc

• Thành viên thứ thiệt
  • 56 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 12 November 2006 - 09:03 PM

Đã có nhiều bảng xếp hạng và nhiều cuộc bình chọn về chủ đề này trên khắp thế giớinhưng trong cái thế giới của riêng mình , thì lúc nào cũng chỉ là những " my heart ưill go on" những " i dont want to miss athing" .... mình thích được chìm đắm vào âm nhạc trong một khoảng không yên tĩnh , được thả hồn theo những giai điệu ngọt ngào quyến rũ ... và những bài hát trong phim là có lợi thế hơn cả , vì gắn với từng ca khúc là những bộ phim đã đi sâu vào lòng người hâm mộ , cứ như thế nhạc và phim hòa lẫn vào nhau bay bổngtuyệt diệu... I dont want to miss athing ( ngày tận thế ) What if ( christmast carol ) then you look at me ( người máy trăm tuổi ) how can i not love you ( anna and the king ) how do i live ( không tặc ) everything i do ( robinhut )

#2 phomua

phomua

Đang tập nghe nhạc

• Thành viên thứ thiệt
  • 56 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 13 November 2006 - 09:46 AM

what if ( kate winslet )here i stand alone with this weight upon my heart.And it will not go away.In my heart i keep on looking back,right back to the start,wondering what was it that made u change.Well i tried but i had to draw the line and still this question keeps on spinning my mind.What if i had never let y go.Would y be the man that i used know.If i'd stayed,if you tried,if we could turn back time.But i guess we'll never know.Many roads to take,some to joy some to heartacheAnyone can lose their way.And if I said that we could turn it back,right back to the start,Would you take the chance and make the change.Do you think how it would have been sometimes?do you pray that I'd never left your side.What if I had never let you go,Would you be the man I used know,If I'd stayed, if you tried,if we could only turn back time,But I guess we'll never know.If only we could turn the hands of time.If I could take it back would you still be mine.Cuz I tried but I had to draw the line,and still this question keeps on spinning in my mind.What if I had never let you go,Would you be the man I used know,what if I had never walked away,Cuz I still love you more than I can sayIf I'd stayed, if you tried,if we could only turn back time,But I guess we'll never know How do i liveHow do I get through the night without youIf I had to live without youWhat kinda life would that beOh I need you in my arms, need you to holdYou are my world, my heart, my soulIf you ever leavebaby you would take awayeverything good in my lifeand tell me nowHow do I live without you?I want to knowHow do I breathe without you?If you ever goHow do I ever, ever surviveHow do I, how do I, oh how do I liveWithout youThere would be no sun in my skythere would be no love in my lifethere'd be no world left for meAnd I, baby, I don't know what I would doI'd be lost if I lost youIf you ever leavebaby you would take awayeverything real in my lifeand tell meHow do I live without youI want to knowHow do I breathe without youIf you ever goHow do I ever, ever surviveHow do I, how do I, oh how do I livePlease tell me baby how do I go onIf you ever leavebaby you would take away everythingneed you with mebaby don't you know that you areeverything good in my lifeAnd tell me nowHow do I live without youI want to knowHow do I breathe without youif you ever gohow do I ever, ever survivehow do I, how do I, oh how do I liveHow do I live without you?How do I live without you, baby?How do I live without you? there you'll be ( trân châu cảng) When I think back On these times And the dreams We left behind I’ll be glad 'cause I was blessed to get To have you in my life When I look back On these days I’ll look and see your face You were right there for me In my dreams I’ll always see you soar Above the sky In my heart There always be a place For you for all my life I’ll keep a part Of you with me And everywhere I am There you’ll be Well you showed me How it feels To feel the sky Within my reach And I always Will remember all The strength you Gave to me Your love made me Make it through Oh, I owe so much to you You were right there for me In my dreams I’ll always see you soar Above the sky In my heart There always be a place For you for all my life I’ll keep a part Of you with me And everywhere I am There you’ll be 'Cause I always saw in you My light, my strength And I want to thank you Now for all the ways You were right there for me You were right there for me For always In my dreams I’ll always see you soar Above the sky In my heart There always be a place For you for all my life I’ll keep a part Of you with me And everywhere I am There you’ll be a whole new world ( aladin và cây đèn thần ) I can show you the worldShining, shimmering, splendidTell me, princess, now when didYou last let your heart decide?I can open your eyesTake you wonder by wonderOver, sideways and underOn a magic carpet rideA whole new worldA new fantastic point of viewNo one to tell us noOr where to goOr say we're only dreamingA whole new worldA dazzling place I never knewBut when I'm way up hereIt's crystal clearThat now I'm in a whole new world with youNow I'm in a whole new world with youUnbelievable sightsIndescribable feelingSoaring, tumbling, freewheelingThrough an endless diamond skyA whole new worldDon't you dare close your eyesA hundred thousand things to seeHold your breath - it gets betterI'm like a shooting starI've come so farI can't go back to where I used to beA whole new worldEvery turn a surpriseWith new horizons to pursueEvery moment red-letterI'll chase them anywhereThere's time to spareLet me share this whole new world with youA whole new worldThat's where we'll beA thrilling chaseA wondrous placeFor you and me i don't want to say goodbye ( brokeback mountain ) I don't want to say goodbye Let the stars shine through. I don't want to say goodbye All I want to do is love with you. Just like the light of the morning After the darkness has gone The shadow of my love is falling On a place where the sun always shone. Don't you know that's where our hearts both belong? 'Cause I don't want to say goodbye. Let the stars shine through. No, I don't want to say goodbye All I want to do is love with you. Together our two hearts are strong Don't you know know that's where our hearts both belong? 'Cause I don't want to say goodbye Let the stars shine through. I don't want to say goodbye All I want to do is love with you All I want to do is love with you I will always love you ( vệ sĩ ) If I should stay I would only be in your way So I'll go but I know I'll think of you every step of the way Chorus:I will always love you I will always love you You, you, my darling you (mm)Bittersweet Memories That is all I'm taking with me So goodbye please don't cry We both know I'm not what you You need Repeat ChorusI hope life treats you kind And I hope you have all you dreamed of And I wish to you joy and happiness But above all this, I wish to you love Repeat Chorus (3X)You, darling I love you Oh, I'll always, I'll always love you (oo-oo) When you say nothing at all ( nothing hill ) It's amazing how you can speak right to my heartWithout saying a word, you can light up the darkTry as I may I could never explainWhat I hear when you don't say a thingThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you'll catch me when ever I fallYou say it best..when you say nothing at allAll day long I can hear people talking out loudBut when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd (the crowd)Try as they may they can never defineWhat's been said between your heart and mineCHORUS X 2(You say it best when you say nothing at allYou say it best when you say nothing at all..)The smile on your faceThe truth in your eyesThe touch of your handLet's me know that you need me..CHORUS(You say it best when you say nothing at allYou say it best when you say nothing at all..)The smile on your faceThe truth in your eyesThe touch of your handLet's me know that you need me..(You say it best when you say nothing at allYou say it best when you say nothing at all...)

#3 phomua

phomua

Đang tập nghe nhạc

• Thành viên thứ thiệt
  • 56 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 13 November 2006 - 10:12 AM

Còn bài này có lẽ hơi lạ , nhưng theo mình thì nó rất tuyệt cả về giai điệu lẫn ca từ , cộng với chất giọng tuyệt vời của Kenny Loggins , mình tin rằng những ai đã từng xem bộ phim one fỉne day thì sẽ ko bao giờ quên được ca khúc này Are those your eyes, is that your smileI've been lookin at you foreverBut i never saw you beforeAre these your hands holdin' mineNow i wonder how i could of been so blindFor the first time i am looking in your eyesFor the first time i'm seein' who you areI can't believe how much i seeWhen you're lookin back at meNow i understand why love is.......Love is.....for the first time.....Can this be real, can this be trueAm i the person i was this morningAnd are you the same youIt's all so strange how can it beAll along this love was right in front of meFor the first time i am looking in your eyesFor the first time i'm seein who you areI can't believe how much i seeWhen you're lookin back at meNow i understand why love is.......Love is.....for the first time.....Such a long time agoI had given up on findin' this emotion..ever againBut you live with me nowYes i've found you some howAnd i've never been so sureAnd for the first time i am looking in your eyesFor the first time i'm seein' who you areCan't believe how much i seeWhen you're lookin back at meNow i understand why love is.......Love is.....for the first time

#4 RAFAEL 89

RAFAEL 89

Ngày nào cũng nghe nhạc

• Thành viên thứ thiệt
  • 425 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 15 November 2006 - 12:02 PM

phomua No1 !!!!! Posted Image Posted Imagecũng tương tự ý tưởng topic "phim hoạt hình - ost bất hủ" của R.hợp nhất vào topic này luôn thì hay !kiếm link rồi post vào đây sau.hĩ hĩ hĩthích quá ! Posted Image Posted Image à, đính chính 1 chút (lỗi duy nhất) : "Robot 300 tuổi" đấy. Ko phải "Robot trăm tuổi" đâu.Posted Imagequên nữa...anh (chị) chỉnh lại link đi nha.trong 1 topic ko nên để 2 link cùng chạy đồng thời. Posted Image

#5 Pinklove

Pinklove

Có cảm nhận âm nhạc

• Thành viên thứ thiệt
  • 128 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 15 November 2006 - 12:07 PM

Dạo này bận quá không post bài được... Không ngờ phomua cũng chăm chỉ quá nhỉ :)Then You Look At Me <-- trúng tủ Thảo Cận... cháu mình hehe

#6 RAFAEL 89

RAFAEL 89

Ngày nào cũng nghe nhạc

• Thành viên thứ thiệt
  • 425 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 15 November 2006 - 12:26 PM

yêu nhất nhất nhất box Bất hủ ----> yêu Bác Lốp mí anh (chị) phomua nhất nhà !Posted Imagehi vọng cả nhà sẽ luôn tâm huyết mí box Bất hủ nói riêng và TCAN nói chung.

#7 phomua

phomua

Đang tập nghe nhạc

• Thành viên thứ thiệt
  • 56 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 16 November 2006 - 09:13 AM

nhưng chỉnh bằng cách nào vậy rafael ....? ( ặc ặc ...) đừng cười nhe , mình ko biết thiệt mà.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#8 RAFAEL 89

RAFAEL 89

Ngày nào cũng nghe nhạc

• Thành viên thứ thiệt
  • 425 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 16 November 2006 - 05:30 PM

"công thức" đã trả lời chi tiết bên MY HEART WILL GO ON rồi ạ !hicvụ này cũng tiêu tốn kha khá "giấy mực" của 4r ! :huhu:............

#9 bienhoisinh

bienhoisinh

Bé bé lên 3

• Thành viên mới
  • 20 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 30 July 2007 - 02:49 AM

Chúng nó die tập thể hết rồi! Thất vọng quá!

#10 Manutd

Manutd

Âm nhạc hay đấy chứ

• Thành viên thứ thiệt
  • 99 Bài Viết:

Gửi vào 30 July 2007 - 03:12 PM

uhmsao ko cho Casablanca nhở

0 người đang đọc chủ đề này

0 thành viên, 0 khách, 0 thành viên ẩn